1992-03 – 1996-11
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Information Systems Specialist (College)
20-25 years experience
1992-03 – 1996-11
2009-12 – Till now
• Development and management of the annual budget of the unit.
• Management of staff and resources of the unit.
• Reporting directly to the Country Manager or General Manager.
• Active participation in the Management Committees of the Company.
• Support business in developing investment proposals and business cases.
• Support business in the definition of new processes and optimize existing, based on the functional and technological evolution of information systems (best practices).
• Coordination and participation in the approval of functional designs information systems, according to the requirements of the business units.
• Validation of the consistency of assessments and plans proposed by suppliers.
• Coordination and participation of user acceptance testing.
• Coordination and monitoring of implementation or deployment plans.
• Monitoring quality of service perceived by the internal and external user.
• Leadership in the management processes of change associated to projects to implement information systems.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2008-01 – 2009-12
• Definition of strategic plans aimed at achieving corporate objectives and strategies.
• Integration and adaptation of the improvement plans dictated by the corporation to the specific planning of the company.
• Leadership of special projects, from concept to design through implementation and monitoring. Example tasks include, but are not limited to representing clients of the company in the Geographic Information System (GIS), the creation of the Department of Provision of Services (organization, procedures, change management, training, systems, etc. ); definition, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of service quality indicators; operating efficiency.
2005-07 – 2007-12
• Implementation of the Incident Management System () and the Module of Network Operation in the Call Center and the Network Operation Center.
• Implementation of the SCADA system (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), for remote telemetry of electrical substations and switches halfway line.
• Update the database of the geographic information system ().
• Support for the operation of all these systems.
2003-10 – 2006-12
• Head of the subsidiary in Nicaragua.
• Business development in the country. Some of the main business of the company was: electrical and civil engineering, telecommunications, information technology and outsourcing services, quality and environment.
• Improved performance and meeting the goals and budgets of the company.
• Institutional Relations.
2001-05 – 2005-01
• Audits the business cycle of the power companies and supervision of the correct billing of energy not registered, in order to support the reduction of distribution losses, which were a priority for companies.
• Support for the definition of strategic planning of the companies (lines of action, objectives, and associated budgets).
• Implementation of the system to control energy purchases (extractions), measurement of border points (telemetry), and generating the corresponding energy balances.
• Development of procedures, selection and installation of team works in each zone of the companies, and training of such teams.
• Monitoring and control of activities to reduce losses.
2000-04 – 2001-04
• We developed a unique business model () based on best practices worldwide, for the - part of () - made up of nine companies of distribution and marketing of electricity, six in Chile, one in Bolivia, one in El Salvador and one in Brazil.
• Supporting the development of tenders for the implementation of our distribution management systems ().
• Participated as a speaker on management systems distribution in a series of international conferences organized by the American company .
1999-05 – 2000-04
• Implementation of the first open version of the Maintenance Management System in an electricity transmission company in the TDE.
• Implementation of Geographic Information System ().
• Design and development of the interfaces required with the back office modules (SAP ERP).
1998-01 – 1999-04
Implementation of the first version to water business of the Incident Management System () at the Water and Sewerage Company ().
1996-11 – 1997-12
• Implementation of the first open version of the Incident Management System at the ().
• Responsible for overseeing the operation of commercial management system () and its setup.
1995-12 – 1996-10
Design and develop the first open version of the incident management system ().
University graduate, with twenty years of experience in progressively responsible positions. Extensive experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of computer systems, as well as in the leadership of multidisciplinary teams, consulting and project management in implementation of information systems. Development of business plans, setting strategic objectives, controls for quality management and process reengineering. Multilingual: English / Spanish / Portuguese. Proven skills in project management, internal and external relations, and the management and supervision of budgets. Resourceful, flexible, multitasking, organized and professionally committed. With availability to travel, to work extended hours, and under pressure.