2018-10 – 2020-09
Engineering Informatics, Computational Engineering
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
5 years experience
2018-10 – 2020-09
2016-04 – 2018-01
Over 5 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications and good experience on Core Java, OOPS concepts.
· Extensive working experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), its methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall Model.
· Proficient in the field of Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications.
· Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Quality Center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
· Experience with Mobile Automation using Appium automation framework and WebDriver.
· Expertise in debugging issues occurred in front end part of web-based application which is developed using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Node.JS and Java.
· Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
· Hands on experience in testing the AngularJS based application using Protractor.
· Well versed with various testing stages/levels/phases, testing types, testing techniques and quality work products.
· Experience in the development of Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium.
· Good working experience on SOAP UI for testing and validating various web services used in the application.
· Extensive experience in reviewing and analyzing Business Requirements and creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Estimation & Requirement Traceability Matrix.
· Professional expertise in Smoke Testing, Backed end Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testi
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2013-05 – 2016-02
-Experience in creating and developing strategic Test plans,
Test Cases, Test Scripts and generating Test Reports for both
Manual And automated tests
-Experience with Developing Automation tools and Software using Python and Perl
-Performed Continuous Integration of code and scripts using Jenkins and triggered the
Continuous Delivery process using Jenkins build jobs.
-Maintained Selenium & Python codes and resource in source controls SVN,
GitHub, over the time for improvements and new features.
-Executed the test plans on Mobile (IOS & Android) as per requirements using Appium.
-Design & Develop data driven framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Apache POI API.
-Created scripts Python for new functionalities and update the existing scripts for upgraded functionalities.
-Created Selenium web-driver automation scripts using Python to validate functionality on various browsers.
-Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java. Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug the code.
-Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
-Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
-Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment
2010-05-06 – 2010-08-30
Second Semester : Break two months Summer Training On 8051 Microcontroller embedded System Programming
• Microcontroller and microprocessor Architecture
• Assembly language Programming (with some exercises)
• Microcontroller peripherals
• Analog Design
• Digital Design
• Compilers, Assemblers
• Cross compilers
2) Understanding Embedded Systems
• Overview of Processors & Microcontrollers
• Memory (RAM, ROM, EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH)
• I/O Interface
3) ATMEL 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM Microcontroller
• RISC Architecture of AVR, PIC, ARM family.
• Addressing modes
• Instruction Set
• Assembly Programming
• Programming Exercises
5) Wireless and Advanced Interfacing
• Fingerprint sensor
* PCB Designing:
• History of PCB/ Types of PCB/Base Material
• Overview of PCB Technologies UK -Video-V1
• Overview of Manual Routing Technologies, CAD System
as a substitute of Manual Routing, How to judge CAD
• Design Rules IPC-Standard 2221
• Design Factors
• UK Video-V2 BGA, IPC-Video-VT18 Component
Identification Manual IPC1-Considerations of design
• Reliability Tooling Holes/Stiffeners (IPC- Lessons)
• IPC-Video-VT33 & VT 47
• (Introduction to Surface Mount Assembly & Wave
• IPC-Video- VT20 & 21 (Reflow Soldering)
• Entry of Schematic Diagram / Net list File Creation
• Practical of Schematic Diagram/ Net list File Creation
Layout Rules & Parameters/Library & Its Components
Certificate of examination in level A1
Testing Tools :Selenium IDE/RC/WebDriver/GRID, Quick Test Pro (QTP), Test Link, Test Manager, Jbehave, Cucumber, Appium
Languages:JAVA, HTML, XML, PL/SQL
Web Technologies :HTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, Angular JS, Node.JS
IDE:Eclipse, SQL Developer
Test Framework:Junit, TestNG, Data Driven Framework
Web Debugging Tool:XPath, Firepath, Firebug
Build Tool:Ant, Maven
Bug Tracking Tools:JIRA, Quality Center (QC), BugZilla & IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC)
Continuous Integration Tools:Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control
Version Control:SVN, GIT
Data Bases:MS Access, Oracle
Operating Systems:Windows (XP, Vista & 7, 8) Linux, Mac