2009-01 – 2012-12
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
7 years experience
2009-01 – 2012-12
2019-05 – Till now
• Responsible for all activities relating to the daily maintenance management of the plant inclusive of planning and implementation of plant maintenance.
• To communicate effectively with the plant team relative to the condition of the plant equipment and performance and to provide suggestions for improvements.
• Developed preventive maintenance system for Robots, AHUs, Conveyors, Ovens, Water circulation systems & others.
• Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to diagnose more complex problems with machinery or equipment problems.
• Developed Robots and others equipment’s operation manuals and train maintenance members for skill development.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2013-08 – 2019-05
• Responsible for planning and execution for corrective and preventive maintenance activities of Paint Shop.
• Developed preventive maintenance system, daily checking items and equipment cleaning method for Paint Shop.
• Responsible for development of PM methods & Spare parts finalization for Kawasaki Painting Robots.
• Development of working method on Paint Shop Robots for skills improvement of maintenance members.
• Root cause and breakdown analysis of production losses due to machine trouble and developed countermeasures/repairs.
• Implementation of Maintenance Management System to floor level.
• Implementation of Machine & Human Safety Management System.
• Responsible for monitoring and coordinating for improvement in productivity and quality.
• Responsible for making monthly KPI progress report of plant maintenance.
• Fiscal year budget preparation and monitoring.
• Responsible for planning, execution and monitoring of CAP-EX projects.
• Executing departmental budget initiating from product BOQs, bid openings, conducting PNCs, equipment installation, etc.
• To coordinate with commercial & logistics departments for procurement of new machinery & parts.
• To conduct Machine Risk Assessment as per Toyota Global standards, countermeasure planning & implementation for risk elimination.
• To conduct training Sessions for IMC staff & contractors on machine safety audit & safety requirement during construction work.
2019-11-01 – 2019-11-15
ECO Paint Robots Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance, Operations and programming/ EcoScreen 3D-OnSite
2018-09-01 – 2018-09-30
Kawasaki Painting Robots Operation & Maintenance Training from Toyota Motors Thailand.
2015-08-15 – 2015-08-23
Certified Trainer of Machine Safety Audit from Toyota Motors Thailand.
• Project planning and supervision
• Maintenance planning and execution
• Repair and Maintenance
• Employees Training and Counseling
• Continuous process improvement
• Internal and external Communication
• Contractual work assessment and follow-up