- I can understand and carry out preprocessing and statistical analysis procedures on MR-based
functional neuroimaging data, leveraging software tools including e.g. SPM and BrainVoyager, and
tools devoted to numerical and statistical analysis.
- I can handle most common biochemical, genetic, biomolecular and microbiological procedures.
- Attending a two-year advanced degree course in Bioinformatics (which I have not graduated from)
has allowed me to acquire concepts and skills in the application of computer science to life
sciences and their connected disciplines, most notably in the research fields of genetics, systems
and high throughput biology, and in silico modeling.
- I can perform accurate Italian translations of any scientific, technical or literary texts.
▪ Good theoretical and working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems, especially GNU/Linux
▪ Basic programming in C/C++, Python, MATLAB and scripting languages
▪ Familiarity with XML- and LaTeX-based markup systems, including their stylesheets, and HTML
▪ Use of software versioning, build, deployment, and internationalization/localization tools
▪ Administration of desktop systems and ability to install and configure typical small-network services;
capacity of designing and implementing local area networks
▪ Fluency with common office productivity suites and with vector graphics, image editing, page layout
and typesetting software