1994-10 – 1999-07
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Specialized Agent - Foreign Trade and Investment
15-20 years experience
1994-10 – 1999-07
2017-05 – 2020-01
• Identified new B2B and B2C prospects and sold all types of make-up and skincare packaging and finished products by maintaining a close working relationship with key clients.
• Acquired new customers, managed existing client relationships and improved communication by negotiating best pricing, contracts and customized tools
• Set financial targets, Sales Reports and Follow-up calls.
• Create opportunities by traveling actively in Middle East, Balkan region
Best achievement: In a very short time added new accounts from Turkey, Iran, Algeria and Lebanon and boosted company sales by 5% among others. Managed a B2B budget of total of 4.5m American Dollar and +500k American Dollar in finished cosmetics products for B2C.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2015-07 – 2016-05
• Managed all on site aspects of sales, logistics, supply chain, and customer delivery operations.
• Made sure that each stage of the distribution process is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
• Developed and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
• Built and maintained profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
Best achievement: Prepared the company from “0” to B2C export markets and sold industrial bakery equipment to the Dominican Republic. Increased sales in Europe, Balkan and Middle East region by +3%. Signed long-term beneficial exclusive distribution contract with famous Italian producer.
2014-05 – 2014-12
• Managed Turkish accounts by identification and qualification of opportunities and developed sales plans.
• Developed strategic initiatives for target accounts to become a valuable contributor to Europe, Middle East, Asia region revenue growth.
• Stayed current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
• Attended workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
• Managed B2B corporate in A/A+ level
Best achievement: Significantly increased quarterly sales numbers by 2,5%
2005-07 – 2010-03
• Joined this company at the point of inception as shareholder and achieved a market position as a leading provider of high-end packaging materials in B2B markets.
• Hired, trained and lead new distributors, team members to reach sales targets
• Setting quotas, evaluate and adjust performance, and developed processes that drove sales.
• Managed organizational sales by developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls.
Best achievement: Succeed in cross trade from China to Jordan, Korea to Greece and brought the company from 0 to a well-known packaging distributor. A well-known Greek company is still buying today in thousands the packaging I have sold in 2009.
1999-12 – 2004-10
• Sold plastic squeezable PE/PP tubes to B2B overseas customers.
• Researched potential markets, conducted personal selling visits, organized sales promotions, appointed agents and distributors and negotiated sales contracts.
• Arranged transport of goods and the collection of payments.
• Lead and managed the export shipping team by planning and implementing strategies and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement in performance.
• Handled and processed all import and export documents, such as permits/Costings/Bank Documents etc.
Best achievement: Increased from only 2 German accounts to 55% of annual production for global markets, among EMEA, Russia, USA, India and Israel, for which I am very proud of. Appointed and trained 7 new distributors throughout a large territory.
Certificate of examination in level A1
• Knowledge of international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading regulations
• Able to build up good business relationships with great interpersonal skills.
• Building and maintaining profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics and preparing reports for senior management.
• Assisting in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
• Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
• Ability to collect and analyze information to prepare data and sales reports
• Researches and recommends prospects for new business opportunities
Self-motivated and success-driven sales executive with 18+ years of experience in solution selling and new business development in EMEA markets, USA, India, China and Korea. Great ability to manage large territories from defining trust able global manufacturers, to ethical sales methods and consistently high customer service. Possessing a good team spirit, being deadline orientated, and has the ability to succeed in a demanding sales environment.
Now looking forward to a significant contribution to an ambitious and exciting company that offers a genuine opportunity for progression.